DialMED Home Care was founded in 1996 in Whittier, CA. Our purpose is to provide a high level of care to those in need. Our flexible options make home care an affordable alternative to elderly people who need a caregiver. Our outstanding caregivers and reputation for service quickly spread to cities throughout Los Angeles and Orange counties. Each year DialMED Home Care agency provides caregivers to hundreds of elderly and disabled individuals. We have branch locations in both Los Angeles and Orange Counties.
Caregivers are qualified and experienced with:
Personal care activities (Include all activities of daily living)
Homemaking and companionship
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Transportation to appointments
- Attend Church
- Changing Bed Linens
- Grocery Shopping
- Water Houseplants
- Garbage Cans Out
- Feed Pets
DialMED Home Care accepts payment via check, credit card or automatic bank draft. If the care recipient has a Long Term Care Policy, we will set up a direct relationship with that company to make sure the policy holder is reimbursed for home care services. Some Long Term Care companies currently working with DialMED Home Care are Calpers, GE Long Term Care, Bankers Life and Casualty and State Farm. Our billing department will be happy to work with you on any insurance questions.
DialMED Home Care is here to meet your needs. Our priority is to provide you with a quality caregiver while protecting your home and estate.
Every Caregiver is:
- Thoroughly screened and tested
- Criminally background checked
- Integrity tested to measure the quality of their character
- Monitored by staff to assure they are doing an exemplary job
Each Caregiver is an employee of DialMED Home Care and
- Covered with Worker’s Compensation
- Covered with general and liability insurance
- Payroll taxes all assumed by DialMED Home Care
To assure caregivers are arriving on time and working the length of shift agreed upon DialMED Home Care uses SANTRAX. SANTRAX is a telephone based clock in system that allows the DialMED Home Care office to monitor via the internet a caregiver’s arrival and departure time from any given assignment. DialMED Home Care is notified within minutes if your caregiver does not clock in when they are scheduled to arrive.
Caregivers are to follow a customized plan of care for each client they provide service to.
Hours of care
DialMED Home Care can provide a caregiver to assist an individual in their home any time of day and any day of the week. Each visit can be a little as 2 hours and as much as 24 hours a day. Client schedules can be increased or decreased as needed. DialMED Home Care’s goal is to provide a consistent caregiver who works a regular weekly schedule.
Why use a full-service home care agency?
- The agency assumes full responsibility for the caregiver’s performance and actions.
- The agency is the employer and is responsible for all taxes, bonding, insurance and worker’s compensation.
- The agency provides supervision and training to the caregivers
- The agency will provide a replacement caregiver if the original caregiver becomes sick or is unable to make her scheduled visit
- The agency assures a care plan is implemented and followed.